1. Orchid. Regarded as one of the largest groups of indoor and outdoor plants from the collection of favorite flowers. Waling-waling is considered one of the most beautiful of orchid species found only in the Philippines. If you are such a flower lover then you may visit this website http://www.plantstandmarket.com/.
Image Source : Google
2. Begonias. Many species of begonia thrives outdoors, but mostly are ideal for indoor growing. They are hardy plants and do not require too much care for the amount of water sufficient for their growth process.
3. Anthuriums. This is interesting from flowering plants in the forest before domesticated in the nursery. It boasts as one of the most noticeable plants in the world.
4. The African Violet. This plant is compact and free flowering with various flowers and colors. You have to keep them grow up healthy with proper watering.
5. poinsettia. This plant is considered as the most popular indoor plants in the world, because of the characteristics of meaningful as a symbol for Christmas.
6. Bromelia. They are grown for foliage and beautiful flowers they are. Sometimes they are called urn plants, and most of them grow in the rose of leaves that make up a cup of water tied-gathering center.
7. Hibiscus. This plant is the most favorite of home gardeners for an easy propagation technique. It is popular for its dizzying colors of flowers with different flowers of single and double forms.
8. Desert Cacti. It is featured as the most beautiful flowers in the world at full bloom. Some varieties of cactus usually a good collection as a house plant in a variety of flowers that adorn the houses.