Paraquat lawyers can help you if you have been diagnosed with Parkinson's after being exposed to the herbicide Paraquat. The paraquat lawyers are available to represent you and other injured persons nationwide. Paraquat can cause poisoning in anyone who comes in contact with it. However, people claim the paraquat Parkinsons lawsuit at https://www.paraquatparkinsonslawsuit.com/ so as to get compensation for the loss they have experienced.
Image Source: Google
The following are other people who could be exposed to Paraquat toxicities:
- Paraquat-selling employees are an integral part of their jobs
- Paraquat workers
- Paraquat-using individuals
- Certified Paraquat applicators
- Paraquat restricted use permits are held by individuals
- Paraquat-using farmers are near to residents
The symptoms of Parkinson's disease change over time and through the four stages. These symptoms can vary from one person to another, but they fall into two categories: motor, which affects a person's movement – causing stiffness or slowness – and non-motor, which affects other areas of the body such as sleep and moods.
A non-motor symptom will often be the first to appear in the initial stages of the disease. Then, it is likely that a subtle motor sign will follow.
Common non-motor symptoms in the early stages of Parkinson's disease include:
- Perception loss
- Sleep disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Fatigue, dizziness, or fainting
Some common symptoms of motor dysfunction include:
- A slight shaking or tremor in one or more of your hands or other areas.
- Micrographia: Much smaller handwriting
- Facial masking or the loss of facial expressions
- Stiffness when walking
- Standing straight up is difficult
Paraquat's oxidative stress causes these effects. Paraquat reacts with living organisms and plants to destroy oxygen atoms in the cells. The effects of oxidative stress can cause severe damage and even death in humans.